Welcome to Teachinchina
Email: alice@teachersinchina.cn
Home > FAQs> 正文

Contact Us

Tel:   +86-15210209421

Email:   alice@teachersinchina.cn

Address:   A1205, Eagle Plaza, No.26 Xiaoyun Road, Chao Yang District, Beijing, China

Apply Now


1. How can I apply for a job?

Create a profile by entering your basic information, upload your CV and references, and we’ll contact you for an interview. After that, we’ll find you a job that matches your preferences and qualifications. Click here to fill in our online form so one of our team can give you more information.

2. What are the minimum qualifications for teaching jobs?

Typically, all you’d need is a university degree from an accredited university, and a 120-hour TEFL certificate. Specific requirements vary between certain schools and institutions, but a large amount of jobs require only these basics, and then they will train you to teach their own curricula. China typically can have more demanding criteria, as some schools require a minimum of 2 years teaching experience post-graduation.

3. How likely is it for me to find a job?

If you meet the minimum requirements, it is extremely likely that we will find you a job. If you have a valid passport, at least 2 years English teaching experience, and are between the ages of 23 and 35, you would have a great chance of getting a placement.

4. Do you offer free flights to my destination?

You will need to cover your flight cost initially, however, some employers do offer a flight reimbursement at the end of your 1 year contract.

5.Can we apply as a couple?

Yes! We have lots of couples apply together and get housed together (if you choose the accommodation we provide) so that’s not a problem at all, so long as you both meet the requirements.

6.Is there a maximum age for getting a job?

No. However, certain learning centers and schools do cater to younger teachers due to their physical setups and work environments.

7.Do I have to create my own lesson plans and curriculum for my students?

No you don’t! To make your transition even easier, lesson plans, work books, text books and curriculum have all been created already for you so you can focus on making your lessons as engaging and fun as possible for your students!

8. Is it difficult to get work visas?

The visa processes vary from city to city, but don't be daunted, we will be able to guide you through the application for each one in advance of you heading out and be on hand to answer any questions you have.

9.What’s the difference between getting a job through TIC and getting one myself?

We also have permanent in-country support to help you with anything whilst you’re over there, accommodation options available, comprehensive training (which you’re paid for) and a great social scene to help you get acquainted with other teachers.

10.How do you know schools and learning centers are reliable?

In order to get an account with TIC, schools are scrutinised very carefully. We interview them, contact current and former teachers who have worked there, and in many cases, we physically go visit them on a regular basis to meet with our clients and prospective clients. While it’s easy for teachers to find jobs through us, it’s not easy to become a client.

11. What type of visa shall I apply for to teach in China?

Z Visa.

12. What are the documents required for Chinese Work Permit?
      (1) Two photocopies of passport information page
      (2) 6 photos (2-inch,white background)
      (3) English Resume 
      (4) Bachelor degree certification copy with Notarization & Authentication
     (5) Two recommendation letters , which show your working experience, original from your own country or other countries than China(totally more than 2 years after bachelor diploma issue date)
      (6) No Criminal certificate with Notarization & Authentication
      (7) Medical examination report;
      (8) Tesol or tefl or celta Certificate for 120 hours(if you had)

13. What are the documents you shall prepare before submission of visa application?

  1. Basic Documents

  (1) Passport
  Original passport with at least six months of remaining validity and blank visa pages, and a photocopy of the passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate.

  (2) Visa Application Form and Photo
  One completed Visa Application Form with a recently-taken color passport photo (bare-head, full face) against a light background attached

  (3) Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
  If you are not applying for the visa in the country of your citizenship, you must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.

  (4) Photocopy of previous Chinese passports or previous Chinese visas (applicable to foreign citizens those who were Chinese citizens and have obtained foreign citizenship)
  If you are applying for a Chinese visa for the first time, you should provide your previous Chinese passport held and a photocopy of its data page.
     If you have obtained Chinese visas before and want to apply for a Chinese visa with a renewed foreign passport that does not contain any Chinese visa, you should present the photocopy of the previous passport's data page and the photo page if it is separate, as well as the previous Chinese visa page. (If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change.)

        2. Supporting Documents


  One of the following documents:

  (1) Foreigners Employment Permit of the People's Republic of China issued by Chinese government authorities for Human Resources and Social Security, as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
  (2) Permit for Foreign Experts Working in China or Notification Letter of Foreigners Work Permit in China issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
  (3) Registration Certificate of Resident Representative Offices of enterprises of foreign countries(regions) issued by Chinese authorities of industrial and commercial administration, as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities as well as Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Chinese entities.
  (4) An approval document for commercial performances issued by the Chinese government authorities for cultural affairs or Invitation Letter of Duly Authorized Entity or Confirmation Letter of Invitation issued by relevant Foreign Affairs Office of provincial governments of China.
  (5) Letter of Invitation to Foreigners for Offshore Petroleum Operations in China issued by China National Offshore Oil Corporation;

  We kindly remind you that:

  Holders of Z Visa shall, within 30 days from the date of their entry, apply to the exit/entry administrations of public security organs under local people's governments at or above the county level in the proposed places of residence for foreigners' residence permits.