Welcome to Teachinchina
Email: alice@teachersinchina.cn

Contact Us

Tel:   +86-15210209421

Email:   alice@teachersinchina.cn

Address:   A1205, Eagle Plaza, No.26 Xiaoyun Road, Chao Yang District, Beijing, China

Apply Now

Documents Checklist for Chinese Z Visa

1.护照复印件2份;  Two photocopies of Passport information page; (Scan)
2.二寸白底或蓝底照片6张 6 photos (2-inch,white background);
3.个人中英文简历 Resume;   
4. 本科或本科以上学历---对学历复印件进行公证认证即可 Photocopy of Bachelor degree certification with original Notarization & Authentication;
5. 推荐信 Original of Two recommendation letters , which show your working experience from your own country or other countries otherwise China(totally above 2 years after bachelor diploma issue date)
6. 无犯罪记录证明---公证认证  Original Notarization & Authentication of No Criminal certificate
7. 体检证明 Original Medical examination report;
8. Tesol or Tefl or Celta Certificate for 120 hours(if you had)
9. 如果需要转工签,请提供前工作单位的离职证明及释放涵  If you already have a Chinese Z visa, and need visa transfer, Letter of Resignation and Release Letter are required.

Z Visa Sample

The Residence permit Sample

The expert certificate Sampel


1- Being a citizen of any of the following countries, the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Ireland. If you are not a citizen of any one of them, in order for you to teach legally, at least your degree should be obtained from a university located in these countries.
2- Holding a bachelors degree on any subject. If your degree is on education, English language, and literature or relevant major, no need to get one of the below-mentioned certificates.
3- Either two years of postgraduate teaching experience or holding any one of the following certificates; CELTA, TEFL, TESOL (or less preferred but possibly other English teaching certificates like City & Guilds)

May 21, 2019