Welcome to Teachinchina
Email: alice@teachersinchina.cn

Contact Us

Tel:   +86-10-58700199

Email:   alice@teachersinchina.cn

Address:   A1701, The Spaces International Center, No. 8 Dongdaqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

Apply Now

The process of how to cancel your residence permit

1. Foreign teacher needs to go to the Exit and Entry Administration in person;
2. Foreign teacher needs to take 2-inch pic with white background , a valid completed registration form;
3. School needs to submit documents: completed visa application form(sealed), completed work residence permit Cancellation Application Form(sealed);
4. Processing time: 2 -3 weeks;
5. Foreign teacher can get a short stay visa for 30 days after cancellation.  

If you prepare to transfer your z visa , Please follow the above procedure---Beijing TIC